Company: NES Fircroft
Skills: Project Engineer
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Stockton-on-Tees, United Kingdom
Our client, a major name in Teesside, delivers engineering design, project and construction management services to a variety of industries including Oil & Gas, Chem Petrochemical and Energy are looking to add a Process Design Engineer to their team working from their Thornaby-On-Tees Office.
This Process Engineer role will be for an initial 12 months work with potential for extension beyond. It will be outside of IR35.
Any candidates applying for this role, must have existing right to work in the UK.
Your primary challenges and main duties will include:
- Participate and if necessary allocate work to engineers and designers
- Deliver the engineering scope to design budgets and programmes
- Coordinate and liaise with other Engineering disciplines client package vendors
- Prepare, check andor approve design calculations, specifications, data sheets, reports, scope of work and drawings to International Standards and Codes of Practice
- Monitor work for compliance to applicable codes, accepted engineering practices and client standard
Get in touch today to find out more!
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.