Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently recruiting for a HVAC Designer with extensive experience in the oil and gas petrochemical industry.
• Responsible in Drafting / Detailing of HVAC related works
• Responsible for engineering of the assigned HVAC drawings / task
• Draft as per inputs & check General Arrangement & Detail Drawings & Preparation of HVAC Sectional Drawings.
• Report to Lead Civil Designer / Lead Civil Engineer / Lead HVAC Engineer
• Coordinate with other disciplines & project team to meet the project schedules on submissions of HVAC deliverables and ensure all deliverables comply with quality as per Client specifications & standards.
• Must be a self starter and independently develop routing based on the Calculations provided by Lead Engineer / Associate Engineer. Skills / Qualifications
- Degree Qualified - in relevant field
- O&G / Energy - experience
- FEED / EPC - experience
- Experience of client management and briefing activities.
- Experience of coordination activities within a multi-disciplinary environment.
- Sound technical, construction and specification knowledge of HVAC / systems.
- Good project management skills within HVAC discipline.
- Experience of client / industry standards in the Oil and Gas sector.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering, helping to unlock solutions to critical challenges in energy and materials markets. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in 60 countries, employing around 35,000 people. www.woodplc.com Diversity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.