Customer Success Specialist (CSS) is empowered to manage customer experience, relationship, and satisfaction across the end-to-end journey of our customers.
This job sits across the Deal Management and Order to Cash forming a critical part of the Customer Fulfilment Cycle. It delivers end-to-end customer support, from contract and account set-up, through to order and payment. CSS provides Consistent, Adaptive, Reliable and Easy experiences to our customers.
More specifically, this role includes:
- Deal Management (accountable for Bid and Tender, Contract Management, Pricing, Master Data, Data Integrity Management, enforcing company's policy and contracts, Ensuring compliance)
- Order to Cash (responsible for Order Management, Touchless Support and Set-up, Dispute Management, Credit Management, ensuring invoices are correct and paid on time, Building strong relationships and creating partners (customers) for life, understand customer's issues and drive resolution and improvements).
- Sales Support (Manage existing customer portfolio of business, Manage customer relationship virtually, Analyst reports and identify, manage areas of underperformance, Champion the sales process with a strategic mindset, Manage key sales process steps as agreed with respective business, Data-driven sales recommendation)
We hope to see as many of the following as possible on your CV:
- Working proficiency in English - C1
- At least two years' experience in Customer Service field
- Experience of using SAP, SalesForce, Transporeon, would be a strong advantage
- Strong Communication and Influencing skills
- Previous experience in data Analytics & Insights and the Digital environment would be an asset
- Demonstrated ability and commitment to build Customer Success
- Knowledge of Customer-Centric Design
- A good understanding of Commercial & Economic Acumen and Value Chain methodology
- Attention to details when dealing with Data Management and high focus on Compliance
- Strong relationship management skills; able to adapt approach to different audiences or circumstances
- Ability work across multiple external and internal touch points - being an effective team player and contributor
- Resilience: being open for a challenge and having ability to prioritize workload when under pressure from different stakeholders