Shell has set a target to become a net-zero emissions energy business by 2050, in step with society. To achieve that, Shell has set challenging intermediate goals and is pursuing numerous projects in areas such as Carbon Capture and Storage, Biofuels, Renewable Natural Gas, Hydrogen and many more.
The team is growing rapidly, and we are looking for driven Contracts and Procurement professionals who want to contribute to a carbon-neutral world and stretch in an environment rich with learning opportunities! As a CP Lead Projects
you will be responsible to deliver operational/tactical/strategic contracting and procurement activities to Shell's capital projects in the Americas or Europe/Middle-East/Africa regions and you will be a part of the team that supports capital projects from the Shell Krakow SBO. Occasional travel to the project/site may be required. Principal Accountabilities:
- Execute Shell Group Contract Management process for assigned contracts
- Develop commercially competitive contracting & procurement strategies for assigned scopes, meeting Project/Business demand.
- Conduct tenders & negotiations with Suppliers.
- Ensure application end-to-end of the Shell process, using commercial judgement, understanding the difference between non-negotiable compliance elements (Safety, E&C, Code of Conduct, Law) and operating practices, while always keeping enterprise business value in focus.
- Proactively identify & understand commercial/procurement needs from internal stakeholders and collaboratively propose competitive solutions.
- Manage one-off Purchase Orders.
- Deliver end-to-end cost savings impacting bottom line.
- Keeping up to date on business requirements vs. external market dynamics.
- Manage Supplier Relationship effectively and collaboratively drive continuous performance improvement via relevant contract key metrics (e.g., HSSE, Operations, Cost).
- Work closely with Global Category Team to get the best deals for the project.
- Become an expert at Sourcing, Ariba, SAP, Requisition to Pay (RtP, Expediting, Service Entry), Payment cycles
WHO WE ARE
- A degree level (preferably in Business, or Engineering) and proven experience in Contracting and Procurement.
- Around 10 years of relevant C&P experience in industrial sectors, or projects. Ideally, you have experience and an understanding of Capital Projects / Engineering / Equipment / Fabrication / Construction / Maintenance.
- Proven experience in contract negotiations & tendering processes.
- Able to understand strategic, technical, legal, finance, taxation and commercial issues and apply this knowledge in negotiations with third parties.
- CIPS (Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply) Qualification, or equivalent is preferred but not mandatory.
- Highly driven, 'can do', inspiring, able to articulate in a crisp and precise manner,
- Strong and Proven Interpersonal, Influencing & Stakeholder Management Skills.
- Driven, Motivated & Passionate to drive positive change.
HOW YOU START
- Leader in Energy Transition /Decarbonization processes worldwide
- Leading Supply Chain function on Polish labor market with a potential to grow
- with multi opportunities to grow within our global/inter-centers structures
- Complex and business oriented projects for Experienced Contract and Procurement and Supply Chain Professionals and close- to-business project professionals, experienced in contracting, procurement and supply chain processes
- Opportunity to participate in Digital transformation and Data usage for Contract Procurement and Supply Chain E2E process;
- Innovators, with whom you would work on Digital transformation;
- Business proximity and true impact of Contract Procurement and Supply Chain function is Shell; /People, who have true impact on business, by developing acumen, proximity and driving real changes in Procurement and Supply Chain functions at Shell
HOW YOU WILL DEVELOP
- "You are in a Safe Hands" our unique four phases onboarding program
- Attractive relocation package available once relocating from another country;
- Employee Referral Program;
HOW WE WORK
- By clear career path and Talent Management program;
- By learning and development programs to skill up within 11 Contract and Procurement and Supply Chain competencies;
- By additional funds for trainings and certifications (ACCA, CIMA, CIPS, Lean Six Sigma);
- By Contract Procurement and Supply Chain Mentoring program;
WHAT WE FEEL /WHAT IS OUR CULTURE
- Flexible working time (hybrid);
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance;
- Comfortable working environment: newly-built modern office with its own canteen, relax rooms, bike & car parking space;
- Improved accessibility of office and sanitary facilities;
- Shell Card for fuel discount;
- Vouchers for cultural and free time activities
- Honesty, Integrity and Respect for each other as Contract Procurement and Supply Chain core values;
- Energetic and Friendly atmosphere at work;
- Employee Engagement groups - where can influence on Contract and Procurement and Supply Chain work environment;
- Assistive technologies and reasonable adjustments for people with disabilities;
- "Bring Mother back into the workforce" program;