Turbine SupervisorPetroplan Featured Employer
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Location: (Primary) Malaysia, 90% travelling for work (Client Project Site) South Africa, ASEAN, United States, Europe, UAE and etc.
Team size: 15 team members
* Identify the EHS requirements and train site workers / sub-contractors as per EHS guidelines sincerely.
* Identify the Drawings and documents related to hydro Turbine assemblies
* To prepare detailed planning of each activity of hydro Turbine assembly and its auxiliaries within the schedule's duration with clear measurable progress parameters.
* Identify the checks, and tests to be conducted with respect to control sheets of each hydro Turbine assemblies.
* To prepare detailed resources required for each activity of Hydro Turbine assembly and its auxiliaries within the limits and reasonable backup. Identify the resources required such as manpower, tools, consumables, checks, and tests to be conducted with respect to control sheets of each Turbine assemblies
* Drawings and documents for Turbines: Review the drawings and documents; prepare the materials requirements including consumables for each Turbine activities.
* Material and consumable verification including preservation and ensuring the timely identification and notification for each Turbine assemblies assigned.
* Tools and plants, equipment, special tools, precision tools, measuring instruments. verification and ensuring the timely identification and notification for each Turbine assemblies assigned.
* Guiding the team, stage verification of activities and ensuring the works are being carried as per the drawing requirements and quality requirements for one or more Turbine assemblies assigned to individual Supervisor to ensure a high level of quality and timely completion of documentation
* Lead site safety audits, identify, review Environment, Safety and Health (EHS) requirements as per risk assessment, prepare EHS monthly reports and guide the team and ensure every individual are followed the EHS requirements for respective Turbine assemblies assigned to individual Supervisor.
* Involve in work front handling over and taking over from and to client and within inter departmental.
* Bachelor's degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering.
* Min 3 years work experience and exposure related to the Mechanical installation / Job assigned.
* Experience in hydropower turbine assembly would be advantageous, but not essential
* Knowledge of welding and machining would be an asset.
* Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively.
* Proactive approach for safe & quality work
* MS word / MS Excel
* IT Skills Computer literacy well versed with E-mail and Internet Explorer.
* Dealing with cross functional teams (engineering, sourcing, projects, field services, suppliers, and equipment manufacturers) including C&C experts and PMSI
* Quality assurance.
* To be passionate about Installation works.
* Time management
* Social and self-competence
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.