Aramco energizes the world economy.
Aramco occupies a unique position in the global energy industry. We are the world's largest producer of hydrocarbons (oil and gas), with the lowest upstream carbon intensity of any major producer.
With our significant investment in technology and infrastructure, we strive to maximize the value of the energy we produce for the world along with a commitment to enhance Aramco's value to society.
Headquartered in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and with offices around the world, we combine market discipline with a generations' spanning view of the future, born of our nine decades experience as responsible stewards of the Kingdom's vast hydrocarbon resources. This responsibility has driven us to deliver significant societal and economic benefits to not just the Kingdom, but also to a vast number of communities, economies, and countries that rely on the vital and reliable energy that we supply.
We are one of the most profitable companies in the world, as well as amongst the top five global companies by market capitalization.Overview
This is to source one (1) Machine Learning Specialist to handle the following roles/functions:
- Design and develop machine learning and deep learning systems
- Run machine learning tests and experiments
- Implement appropriate ML algorithms
Build efficient self-learning applicationsKey Responsibilities
- Develop self-running AI software to automate predictive models for recommended searches, virtual assistants, translation apps, chatbots, and driverless cars.
- Design machine learning systems, apply algorithms to generate accurate predictions, and resolve data set problems
- Evaluate existing machine learning (ML) processes, perform statistical analysis to resolve data set problems, and enhance the accuracy of our AI software's predictive automation capabilities
- Transform data science prototypes and apply appropriate ML algorithms and tools
- Ensure that algorithms generate accurate user recommendations
- Turn unstructured data into useful information by auto-tagging images and text-to-speech conversions
- Solve complex problems with multi-layered data sets, as well as optimizing existing machine learning libraries and frameworks
Conduct benchmarking and keep abreast of developments in the fieldMinimum Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Data Science or Computer Science (Master's Degree is preferred)
- Minimum Years of Experience: 3 in relevant field
- Advanced proficiency with Python, Java, and R code writing and other ML languages
- Extensive knowledge of ML frameworks, libraries, data structures, data modeling, and software architecture
- In-depth knowledge of mathematics, statistics, and algorithms
- Superb analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and presentation Skills
- Conduct benchmarking and keep abreast of developments in the field
- Strong time management skills
- Dedication to high-quality work output
Our high-performing employees are drawn by the challenging and rewarding professional, technical and industrial opportunities we offer, and are remunerated accordingly.
At Aramco, our people work on truly world-scale projects, supported by investment in capital and technology that is second to none. And because, as a global energy company, we are faced with addressing some of the world's biggest technical, logistical and environmental challenges, we invest heavily in talent development.
We have a proud history of educating and training our workforce over many decades. Employees at all levels are encouraged to improve their sector-specific knowledge and competencies through our workforce development programs - one of the largest in the world.