If you have a passion for people, communication skills, a driver of continuous improvement and you are motivated to create the best possible people experience, this job is perfect for you.
If you are already experienced in HR operations environment, customer service you should consider joining our team, but if you do not have previous experience in that field, do not worry, we will pass on to you our passion to HR world.What is the role about:
Your role will include:
- As HR Advisor you will be responsible for providing end to end HR support to employees.
- Management of end-to-end queries according to established ways of working, using Salesforce tool to log queries and updates
- Keeping employees updated on the status of open queries. Liaising with HR Business Partners, HR in the Country, Employees and Line Managers, as required in order to resolve the query
- Execution of complex Local HR Processes, in line with existing policies and procedures, assuring high quality data management
- Timely escalation of complex queries to senior advisors, SMEs and policy teams
- Providing input for Knowledge Management within the team (including creation and ownership of documentation/ job aids)
- Delivering great employee and experience by supporting employees on a daily basis, analyzing and validating customer surveys
- Sharing best practices within the team, striving for continual improvement in service delivery, participating in improvement initiatives
We are looking for candidates who have empathy and excellent investigation skills.
- Good command in English and Dutch (B2 level is a minimum)
- Attention to detail
- Continuous improvement & Learner mindset
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to ask quality questions
- Working knowledge of different IT systems (e.g., Workday, Salesforce)
- Ability to interpret the intent of the policy and applying it to daily tasks