If you have strong communication skills, an open mind, and you like working with people, this role could be your chance to provide end-to-end HR Operations
to line managers and local HR across a designated region.
If you already experienced in HR operations, business HR, customer service or call center you should consider joining our team.What's a role?
As HR Advisor - HR Advice you will liaise with HR experts to get input and support the business with Integrated Resourcing, helping to deploy staff.More specifically, your role will include:
- Support Line Managers with Organizational Management related to organizational changes and resourcing.
- Support with the execution of global/local change initiatives.
- Responsible for delivering great employee experience by supporting Line Managers through regular core HR events (e.g. team changes).
- Play active role in Open Resourcing process by advising the line, providing good candidate experience, and cooperating with Country Ops team for the execution of the transfers.
- Responsible for delivering HR advice to employees and line managers; supporting managers with HR-related cases.
- Diagnose incoming requests to establish the needs of the line manager and/or employee; subsequently, take ownership for resolution or determine correct routing to other parts of the HR model.
- Support Line Managers with local and global policy queries.
We are looking for candidates who have very good knowledge and a good understanding of HR Support to the business. Furthermore, we appreciate candidates who have empathy and have excellent investigation skills.
Beyond that, we'd hope to see as many following as possible on your CV:
- Very good command of English
- Attention to details
- Good organization skills
- Advocacy and inquiry - able to ask quality questions
- Partnering skills, and business understanding
- HR Information & Analysis skills
- Working knowledge of different IT systems (e.g. Workday, SAP)
- An understanding of policy intent with knowledge of when exceptions should be applicable
- Studies: Human Resources, Psychology, Sociology, Pedagogy, Business Administration