Customer Success Specialist (Spanish Speaker)
This job sits across the Deal Management and Order to Cash Journeys forming a critical part of the Customer Fulfilment Cycle. This job delivers end-to-end Customer support, from contract set up, through to order and payment. The Customer Operations Specialist Deal to Cash provides high quality frontline support, proactive communications, value-adding interactions and effective issue resolution to deliver best-in-market Customer experience. Principal Accountabilities
This role may focus on some or all of the accountabilities below, depending on operational requirements. Businesses serviced include but are not limited to: Global Commercial, Commercial Fleet and Retail. These activities cover all Customer levels including Key Accounts and Platinum Customers. Contract Management (where applicable):
• Work with Account Managers to provide pre-offer, offer and contract management support for standard and non-standard contract set up and maintenance, in compliance with the Play Book
• Execute contract legal and fiscal requirements, working with local legal focals
• Follow-up directly with customers on missing contract documentation
• Ensure contracts are signed and stored in line with local country requirements
• Review contract performance as part of SCM process
• Own contract documentation archiving and termination of customer contracts
• Support preparing for tender bids Pricing:
• Set up and maintain end to end pricing data, including confirming pricing, managing price increases and changes, implementing rebates and charge backs, investment deals, invoice accuracy, and resolving pricing related errors and disputes (also covers Distributor DFOA Customers) Trouble Shooting (where applicable):
• Provide "One Team" support for Sales in owning and resolving all Deal Making issue resolution. Work to uncover issue root cause of issues and implement sustainable fixes
• Act as resolution owner of Customer complaints. Feedback outcomes to COS Order to Cash colleagues who will communicate with customers. Master Data Set Up & Amend:
• Maintain Sales Hierarchy, contract registers and banding adherence
• Set up and amend Customer master data
• Act as Resolution Owner for Master Data Disputes. Liaise with key interface, business partners and/or Customers to resolve them and perform invoice adjustment (in consultation with line manager and within the authorisations as applicable)
• Process manual vouchers received from Retailers during offline card transactions
• Product Lifecycle Data Management: maintain inclusions, exclusions and listings of products in support of PLM and Customer specific requirements Data Integrity Management:
• Maintain master data integrity. Review DQS reports, correct any data errors and track performance against SLA Touchless Setup (where applicable):
• Act as a touchless setup lead in system-to-system setup with new Customers (BCI, EID, OCR, EDI). Work with Customer IT teams to resolve issues and manage internal processes. Order Management:
- Place, amend and orders, liaising with other service partners in OTD, Credit & RB as required. Apply the appropriate freight charges and surcharges as required.
- Provide change information of planned shipments to schedulers and scheduling admin team.
- Manage Delivery Status - take ownership of delivery status enquiries and trouble-shooting; proactively tracking and Business Partners as required.
- Delivery Schedule Support Service - proactively call out to Customer, to manage Delivery issues.
- VMI Tank Dip, Run-Out and Enquiries: Handle and resolve all queries from B2B fuels VMI Customers (where applicable)
- Schedule standard and non-standard orders (packed product)
- Process Returned Product
- Manage the customer experience by performing identified tasks (i.e. credit status inquiries, blocked order management - review and action blocked orders) within prescribed timeframes, in close collaboration with the FO Credit organization
Feedback and Issues and General Inquiries:
- Own the end to end Disputes process for Quantity, Pricing, Tax and Master Data Disputes. This includes logging of dispute, undertaking initial investigation and root cause analysis, liaising with key interfaces to resolve disputes. Close the loop with Customer on case outcome and confirm closure of case
Touchless Support and Setup (where applicable):
- Manage end-to-end Customer complaints, feedback and compliments. Take ownership of F&I cases and liaise with resolution owners, and other Service Partners as required to ensure resolution. Close the loop with customers to ensure positive customer experience even while customer complaints.
- Handle New Business Requests and various queries from Customers/Retailers
- Manage customer issues e2e using regular proactive communications approach with key customers in alignment with the local business
Retail Enquiries and Fraud Support (where applicable):
- Support and proactively encourage touchless uptake and utilization
- Act as a touchless setup lead in system-to-system setup with Customers -- work with Customer IT teams to resolve issues and manage internal processes.
- Act as first level support for system interface errors
- Receive and process requests from Retailers on behalf of the card Customers
- Receive and process card queries and disputes from the Retailers, acquirers and third parties.
- Handle enquiries from Retailers relating to site promotions or Cards Manual Authorizations.
- Monitor account and payment transaction activity to identify incidents of Fraud.
- Support Fraud Managers with fraud case information requirements