In this role you will manage commercial supply chain activities for Renewables and Energy Solutions
, primarily on delivering global marketing, product development and customer solutions across Renewables businesses. The focus of this role will be to deliver supply chain solutions
to enable the business to achieve goals at speed with easier, faster contracting.
You will be responsible for the execution of the Category Management & Contracting Process (CMCP), including Contract Strategy, Tactics and Contract Management
activities for the assigned portfolio.
The successful candidate will be expected to develop functional and, most importantly, industry skills while in this role, presenting a great opportunity for growth and career progression within this fast-growing business area. Accountabilities:
- Manage end to end (E2E) contract and spend management
- Contracting and procuring goods
and services as well as developing and managing agreements
- Work with business counterparts to support business development and market entry needs.
- Constructively challenge the Business Demand,
Specification &/or Procurement Practices in order to drive value and efficiency for the organization.
- Analyzing CP business requirements and external market dynamics - Developing and executing commercial contract strategies
as well as operationalizing and commercially managing operational/tactical agreements
- Ensure all commercial activities are executed in line with the Category Management and Contracting Process for assigned operational/tactical contracts.
- Manage once-off Purchase Orders, drive rationalization of vendors
and PO/contracts as appropriate
- Manage Supplier Relationship effectively and collaboratively drive continuous performance improvement through contract management.
Build a strong network in the market, be fully aware of supplier developments and opportunities coming up in the market. Requirements: We are specifically looking for following behaviors, as they will enable success in this challenging role: proactive delivery, flexibility, drive, strong communication skills:
- Demonstrate understanding of the contracting and procurement process and commercial contract management
technique, decisiveness - Strong negotiations&influencing skills
- Solid commercial sense
and understanding of procurement
- Manage execution and call-off of Framework agreements
- Organized and able to manage competing priorities - Analytical skills
and ability to work independently
- High communications and inter-personal skills, Fluent English
- Energetic and enthusiastic team player with the ability to build long term relationships
- Knowledge of ERP systems (e.g.SAP, Ariba, Primavera) is a strong plus
- Experience with marketing, branding/product development/IT/Projects categories is preferred.
- Professional CP qualification: CIPS / CPSM Certification (or similar) is an added advantage Dimensions:
The role may require occasional travel
to both strengthen teamwork and build business intimacy.
The role leads commercial supply chain activities for the business of Renewables & Energy Solutions with focus on Customer Solutions.WHO WE ARE
HOW YOU START
- Leader in Energy Transition /Decarbonization processes worldwide
- Leading Supply Chain function on Polish labor market with a potential to grow with multi opportunities to grow within our global/inter-centers structures
- Complex and business oriented projects for Experienced Contract and Procurement and Supply Chain Professionals and close- to-business project professionals, experienced in contracting, procurement and supply chain processes
- Opportunity to participate in Digital transformation and Data usage for Contract Procurement and Supply Chain E2E process;
- Innovators, with whom you would work on Digital transformation;
- Business proximity and true impact of Contract Procurement and Supply Chain function is Shell; /People, who have true impact on business, by developing acumen, proximity and driving real changes in Procurement and Supply Chain functions at Shell
HOW YOU WILL DEVELOP
- "You are in a Safe Hands" our unique four phases onboarding program
- Attractive relocation package available once relocating from another country;
- Employee Referral Program;
HOW WE WORK
- By clear career path and Talent Management program;
- By learning and development programs to skill up within 11 Contract and Procurement and Supply Chain competencies;
- By additional funds for trainings and certifications (ACCA, CIMA, CIPS, Lean Six Sigma);
- By Contract Procurement and Supply Chain Mentoring program;
WHAT WE FEEL /WHAT IS OUR CULTURE
- Flexible working time (hybrid);
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance;
- Comfortable working environment: newly-built modern office with its own canteen, relax rooms, bike & car parking space;
- Improved accessibility of office and sanitary facilities;
- Shell Card for fuel discount;
- Vouchers for cultural and free time activities
- Honesty, Integrity and Respect for each other as Contract Procurement and Supply Chain core values;
- Energetic and Friendly atmosphere at work;
- Employee Engagement groups - where can influence on Contract and Procurement and Supply Chain work environment;
- Assistive technologies and reasonable adjustments for people with disabilities;
- "Bring Mother back into the workforce" program;