This role of Engineer - Integrated Activity Planning and Scheduling (IAPS) is Scheduling Maintenance activities, Managing work Overdues and backlogs, Manage Schedule changes, Monitor the work progress, and update the Schedule, measure the compliance and report. Purpose & Accountabilities
- Develop comprehensive Plant Maintenance Schedules in SAP and Primavera P6 with look ahead and catch-up schedules (as applicable) with optimization and allocation of the resources (man, materials & machines/tools).
- Assure the Equipment Maintenance Activities are planned, scheduled, and executed within Latest Allowable Finish dates, Mange Maintenance overdues and backlogs with approved mitigation measures.
- Integration of different schedules (vendor schedule, mobilization schedule, material availability schedules) to make a master schedule and periodic update of the same in Primavera P6.
- Assign Schedule baselines, update the activity progress, prepare, and analyze the KPIs.
- Enable the assigned operating units, and its on-site employees in producing and compiling high value maintenance information and data, as measured by improvement trends in data quality.
- Maintenance, assurance, technical support and standardization of technical data and documents of the operating units. Includes site engagement & leadership on technical & tools forums.
- Analyze technical data and documents and processes by working with engineering, maintenance, operations, and project teams & partners of respective OUs.
- Understanding the functions of the various equipment and instruments and thorough knowledge of reading/ interpreting the engineering drawings (P&IDs, PEFS, PFDs).
- Keeping track of improvement initiatives and ensuring that it progressed & asset & TAO is getting benefitted through those improvement activities.