As a Senior Analyst Credit Assessment
, you will be Responsible for the efficient and effective operational management of credit risk according to policy and direction from credit committees. You will be also responsible for providing authorized approval for the release of credit blocked orders and taking credit decisions. Moreover, Actively support the Regional Credit Manager and participate in the virtual regional credit teams. (Optionally) Supports on cluster level with initiatives and projects and provides support to TM/STM. Your main accountabilities would be:
- Responsible for the efficient and effective management of credit risk according to Downstream Credit Manual (DCM) and direction from the credit committee.
- Responsible for providing authorized approval for release of credit blocked orders and taking credit decisions.
- Providing an assessment of a customer's credit risk and recommending terms of credit
- Performing detailed financial analysis based on customer financial statements for development of a risk profile of a customer
- Analyzing the overall credit exposure
- Providing authorized approval for continuing deliveries to customers in case of overdue or credit limit exceeding
- Negotiating and managing securities necessary to support higher-risk exposures based on a risk-reward approach
- Resolving credit enquiries and complaints from customers
- Managing complex customers' portfolio
- Communicating with internal and external customers in a professional, assertive, and efficient manner
- Ownership & maintenance of 3rd party contracts in support of credit management activities.
- Able to provide support in Credit-related matters to countries within the Cluster.
- Minimum 3 years experience in credit management with specific experience in credit and balance sheet analysis
- Sound understanding of financial processes
- Must have experience in a multi-national company or bank environment - preferably in a Shared Services environment
- Exhibits excellent English communications skills (written and oral)
- Good knowledge of controls framework
- Ability to work under high pressure and in a rapidly changing environment.
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong problem-solving skills