The Credit Assessment Analyst
will perform a risk assessment and financial analysis activities. The role combines finance and customer management elements. In this role, you'll perform financial analysis of Shell customers and manage accounts receivables. You will have an opportunity to use Dutch on a daily basis while talking to customers and business stakeholders from Germany and apply risk assessment methodology in practice. We offer a professional, tailored-made training pack that will introduce you to the world of finance and risk assessment. The entry requirements are an excellent command of German and the willingness to learn.Principal Accountabilities:
Skills & Requirements
- Perform financial analysis of existing and new Shell customers.
- Regulate written & oral contact with Dutch-speaking stakeholders, including customers.
- Maintain financial data and reporting activities.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Dutch language proficient C1.
- Finance/Accounting/Economics degree will be an asset.
- Willingness to learn financial analysis/risk assessment methodologies.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office - Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Strong team player, with effective communication, organization, and stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to manage multi-task and meet multiple deadlines.