Are you a budding data scientist
with solid programming skills and some experience in designing and implementing Machine Learnings
pipelines? If you enjoy writing clean code
, tackling challenging problems, and thinking at scale, read on.As an associate data scientist with an ML engineering focus, you'll be responsible for:
We are looking for:
- Assisting in the development of data science solutions for problem statements in finance.
- Supporting the design and implementation of modeling pipelines.
- Collaborating on the integration of manual experiments into automated pipelines and assisting other data scientists.
- Aiding in continuous integration and development by leveraging cloud services (Azure).
- Learning and applying world-class standards and best practices in project execution and quality of delivery.
- Clearly communicating requirements, challenges, and solutions to other teams and stakeholders.
An enthusiastic, self-motivated individual with some experience in a similar role (Data Scientist/ML Engineer/Python Developer). You appreciate challenges, can adapt quickly, and always balance the quality of your work with the timeliness of delivery.Your strongest skills ideally are:
Nice to have:
- Proficient in Python programming and object-oriented software design.
- Familiarity with classical ML techniques (emphasis on time-series forecasting), model evaluation, and the underlying mathematics.
- Some experience using cloud services (Azure preferred).
- Familiarity with container technologies like Docker and Kubernetes.
- Git repository to showcase your work.
- Some experience with test-driven development.
- Exposure to distributed computing.
- Basic understanding of CI/CD concepts and tools.
- Algorithm optimization.
- Familiarity with finance/financial accounting.
- Ability to read and design UML documentation.