Customer Operations is in its journey to provide the best in market customer experience for our Customers and Business Partners in Shell. We create the great place for commercially minded individuals who thrive working with customers and who want to growth their experience in agile, digital and e-commerce initiatives. Where You Fit In?Customer Success Specialist with Hungarian
is empowered to manage customer experience, relationship, and satisfaction across the end-to-end journey of our customers.
This job sits across the Deal Management and Order to Cash forming a critical part of the Customer Fulfillment Cycle. It delivers end-to-end customer support, from contract and account set-up, through to order and payment. CSS provides Consistent, Adaptive, Reliable and Easy experiences to our customers. Principal Accountabilities:
Touch-less Support and Setup:
- Provide change information of planned shipments to schedulers and scheduling admin team,
- Manage Delivery Status - take ownership of delivery status enquirers and troubleshooting, proactively tracking and Business Partners as required (Process Returned Product) Commercial Fleet, Handle basic Customer credit enquirers, the end-to-end Disputes process for Quantity, Pricing, Tax and Master Data Disputes,
- Manage Customer complaints feedback and compliments,
- Liaise with resolution owners, and other Service Partners as required,
- Act as first level support for system interface errors,
- Monitor account and payment transaction activity to identify incidents of Fraud.
- Hungarian Customer Language Proficiency - C1
- English Language Proficiency - B2
- Bachelor's degree preferred (Business related major) or equivalent experience
- Previous experience in Customer service or operations is nice to have,
- Experience in Microsoft Office,
- Possess a strong Customer service ethic and ability to understand, meet and champion the Customer's needs, while staying within the policies and procedures of Shell,
- Able to demonstrate a continuous improvement mind-set,
- Demonstrated communication and relationship building skills,
- Demonstrate a willingness to be coached, showing an openness to feedback and performance,
- Able to problem-solve independently, dealing with a range of uncommon queries
- Able to demonstrate resilience and patience, especially when interacting with challenging Customers.