What's the role:
As an Accountant, you will conduct all accounting activities related to tickets creation and Book vs Physical reconciliation of plants according to stock reconciliation and recording policy.
Performing and supporting operations of Intragroup Hydrocarbon cluster in one of the sub-processes. Providing proactively issue resolution to support process and value chain in Hydrocarbon area. Delivering assigned activities and driving for operational excellence within the team. More specifically, your role will include:
- Operating of assigned scope in the area of Intragroup Hydrocarbon cluster with different dimensions.
- Very good knowledge of the respective own sub-process and using of general knowledge on end to end Hydrocarbon process. Being able to back up operators in the respective area of accountability and support during month-end closure, including other teams from the given sub-process.
- Ensuring effective KPIs analysis by identifying root causes, implementing and monitoring improvement plans, presenting results from own area of accountability to different parties within Hydrocarbon organization and Business.
- Team support - using various team meetings to raise concerns and issues and provide supporting information/documentation.
- Providing information and explaining all the concerns on the process/Control Framework to internal and external auditors including facilitation of the particular meetings.
- Collecting and inputting data with a high level of accuracy, quality, and in accordance with agreed deadlines.
- Identifying and contributing to process improvements and simplification excellence and effective Control Framework.
We are keen to hear from candidates who have a bachelor's or master's degree, preferably in Economics, Accounting, or Finance. Beyond that, we'd hope to see as many following as possible on Your CV:
What we offer:
- 1-3 years of experience in a relevant accounting environment.
- Very Good English (written and oral) B2/C1.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel.
- Good knowledge of GSAP accounting system is desirable.
- Financial processes knowledge is desirable.
- Knowledge of accounting rules with a focus on stock accounting is expected.
- Ability to communicate effectively within a team and with business partners.
- Ability to work under pressure of time and workload to meet deadlines.
- Flexible working hours & hybrid work environment
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Comfortable working environment: newly-built modern office with its own canteen, relax rooms, bike & car parking space
- Improved accessibility of office and sanitary facilities
- Attractive benefits package