Skills: Customer Service
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
Customer Success Specialist (CSS) is empowered to manage customer experience, relationship, and satisfaction across the end-to-end journey of our customers. This job sits across the Deal Management and Order to Cash forming a critical part of the Customer Fulfilment Cycle. It delivers end-to-end customer support, from contract and account set-up, through to order and payment. CSS provides Consistent, Adaptive, Reliable and Easy experiences to our customers.
What is the Role?
As a Customer Success Specialist, you will be accountable for a certain customer portfolio to take ownership, drive accountability, and demonstrate and communicate improvements for our customer journey. This is a key enabler to drive best-in-class CX and to ensure maximum customer-centricity.
This role may focus on some or all the accountabilities below, depending on the respective business size and complexity:
• Deal Management (accountable for Bid and Tender, Contract Management, Pricing, Master Data, Data Integrity Management, enforcing company's policy and contracts, Ensuring compliance)
• Order to Cash (responsible for Order Management, Touchless Support and Set-up, Dispute Management, Credit Management, ensuring invoices are correct and paid on time, building strong relationships, and creating partners (customers) for life, understand customer's issues and to drive resolution and improvements)
• Sales Support (Manage existing customer portfolio of business, manage customer relationship virtually, Analyst P&L reports and identify, manage areas of underperformance, Champion the SPANCOP sales process with a strategic mindset, manage key sales process steps as agreed with respective business, Data-driven sales recommendation)
What We Need from You?
Critical to the success of this role is to demonstrate strong Customer Language Proficiency and experience in managing Customer Relationship and Customer Success.
Additionally, you will have:
• Working proficiency in English & French
• Strong Communication and Influencing skills
• Previous experience in data Analytics & Insights and Digital environment
• Demonstrated ability and commitment to build Customer Success
• Knowledge of Customer Centric Design
• A good understanding of Commercial & Economic Acumen and Value Chain methodology
• The ability to lead and drive Continuous Values
• Attention to details when dealing with Data Management and high focus on Compliance
• Proven experience in Contract Management
Other Skills & Experience:
• Bachelor's degree preferred (Business related major) or equivalent experience
• Previous experience in Customer service or operations
• Experience in Microsoft Office
• Possess a strong Customer service ethic and ability to understand, meet and champion the Customer's needs, while staying within the policies and procedures
• Able to demonstrate a continuous improvement mind-set
• Demonstrate a willingness to be coached, showing an openness to feedback and performance improvement opportunities
Knowledge: Commercial & Economic Acumen
Knowledge: Value Chain Understanding
Skill: Managing Customer Experience
Knowledge Contract Management