What's the role?
Successful candidate will be accountable for the following:
What we need from you?
- Accountable for all work performed and delivered for the respective process areas.
- Responsible for supporting the Competency Centre (CC) Lead in staffing & operational activities such as resource planning, mobilization, recruitment.
- Work with the Natural teams to achieve better collaboration & be a part of driving continuous improvements.
- Process Adherence, Business Continuity (BC) compliance and participation in Audits.
- Responsible for timely delivery of Change requests, Data requests, Incidents and Requests, as per business needs
- Rich Skillsets in SAP Functional & Technical Skills for supporting Projects and Enhancements.
- Regular Reporting to CC Lead.
- Connect with Business excellence, Information Management and Information Technology (IMIT), Service Operations & Management (SOM) and Project organizations to ensure collaboration and to add values to overall Shell business success.
- Identify and work with Shell Staff and Vendor Partners on Continuous Improvement Initiative.
- Exploring ways to achieve Cost Savings for the Organization.
- Good communication sills across other Team members.
We are keen to hear from candidates with extensive experience in SAP MM & WM areas with a knowledge of SAP Workflow and proven domain exposure in Procurement, preferably in Service, Manufacturing, or Oil &Gas Industry.
Beyond that, we hope to see as many of the following areas touched by their experience:
- Candidate with a 4-year degree
- Certification in S4 HANA - Procurement Process is a plus.
- Hands on MM Functional with WM & cross functional SD.
- Good exposure in setting up and work with Workflow and interfaces.
- Good exposure for Invoice processing & Accounts Payable.
- Awareness in Basic ABAP with good knowledge on S4/HANA.
- Lead a Project with quality deliverables & manage resources.
Shell started operations in the United Kingdom more than 110 years ago. Since then, we have grown into a leading innovative Oil & Energy company that rewards its employees by investing heavily in their careers and learning. Our people are our greatest asset, and our commitment to your career will see you thrive in a work environment that offers an industry-leading development programme. When your ideas travel, Shell will benefit, and innovation will thrive. Shell has a key role to play in helping meet the UK's growing energy demand, whilst using innovative technologies to develop cleaner energy. We are the largest FTSE 100 company in the UK by market capitalisation and make a significant contribution to the UK economy. As well as processing 35% of the gas coming into the UK, we serve more than four million customers at our filling stations each week. Shell employs some 6,400 skilled staff as well as many contractors.An innovative place to work
There's never been a more exciting time to work at Shell. Everyone here is helping solve one of the biggest challenges facing the world today: bringing the benefits of energy to everyone on the planet, whilst managing the risks of climate change.
Join us and you'll be adding your talent and imagination to a business with the ambition to shape the future - whether by investing in renewables, exploring new ways to store energy, or developing technology that helps the world to use energy more efficiently, everyone at Shell does their part.An inclusive place to work
To power progress together, we need to attract and develop the brightest minds and make sure every voice is heard. Here are just some of the ways we are nurturing an inclusive environment - one where you can express your ideas, extend your skills, and reach your potential...
A rewarding place to work
- We're creating a space where people with disabilities can excel through transparent recruitment process, workplace adjustments and ongoing support in their roles. Feel free to let us know about your circumstances when you apply, and we'll take it from there.
- We're closing the gender gap - whether that's through action on equal pay or by enabling more women to reach senior roles in engineering and technology.
- We're striving to be a pioneer of an inclusive and diverse workplace, promoting equality for employees regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity.
- We consider ourselves a flexible employer and want to support you finding the right balance. We encourage you to discuss this with us in your application.
Combine our creative, collaborative environment and global operations with an impressive range of benefits and joining Shell becomes an inspired career choice.
We're huge advocates for career development. We'll encourage you to try new roles and experience new settings. By pushing people to reach their potential, we frequently help them find skills they never knew they had, or make career moves they never thought possible.