Perform Pre Billing/Billing and Query Resolution activities for in-scope entities such as:
- Managing creation of upfront agreements through the Engagement Confirmation Tool (ECT) for handled types of charges through to gathering of confirmations
- Driving action to manage KPIs relevant to the maintenance of ECT: coding validation errors, ageing open and expired engagements, etc.
- Managing billing for the Service Provider Entity assigned:
- Sourcing of data from feeders, preparation and thorough review of data to be processed for billing
- Timely processing of requests for billing received including the related Master data set up
- Communication of Unbilled accruals
- Preparation of ad-hoc reports not in-scope of MI
- Provision of support in audit requirements and customer requests
- Performing periodic reviews of unbilled items and ensuring escalation of actions needed to be taken by FO, OU and SP.
- Ensure compliance to Agreed Terms of Reference and identify root cause of noncompliance and follow through of resolution before the next billing
- Reviewing monthly Billing Accuracy compliance, searching for root causes and working towards permanent resolution of misses.
- Ensuring real time updates and ownership of actions assigned from the Query Management Tool
- Providing support to the Account Management team on Intra Group accounting activities for monthly reconciliations and quarterly reporting are performed within closing timeline.
Own Query Resolution activities and manage accounts receivable positions, such as:
- Owning queries on invoices logged in the Resolve tool, and coordinating with SP, FO, and OU counterparts to expedite resolution
- Performing root cause analysis on disputes to prevent recurrences and contribute to continuous improvement on First Time Right (FTR) invoicing metrics
- Managing overdues by following up with Pay and OU approver counterparts. Where recurring blockers to timely recoveries are seen, proactively collaborate with relevant stakeholders to improve end to end ways of working
- Managing cash application and allocation processes to ensure timely update of open invoice positions in order to help focus follow up and escalation efforts where these are required
- Performing quarterly reconciliation on revenue and cost accrual balances between SPs and OUs, and resolving material imbalances in a timely manner
Perform Pay and Query Logging activities such as:
- Parking invoices upon receipt. Ensures all invoices are entered into the AP ledgers daily and reconciles all AP ledgers daily (including intercompany balances).
- Review all invoices for accuracy and validity, appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment.
- Adaptability and quick understanding of Operating Units specific billing and invoice processing requirements such as Withholding Tax and Country legal and fiscal requirements.
- Chasing for coding and approval of invoices prior posting, with timely escalations where necessary to ensure that compliance to Pay Now or Query (PNOQ) targets is met
- Work closely with GSR Bill Team, onshore business or GSR Account Management team to ensure invoices between counterparties are received and processed timely
- Executing parked and blocked controls to ensure proper management of open, unpaid items
- For products, executing Goods Receipt (GR) / Invoice Receipt (IR) controls and coordinating with action parties in order to resolve imbalances
- Resolving iDoc errors where encountered
- Logging of queries where disputes from the business are received
- Ensures payment runs are managed, identifying all payments required to be paid and uploads into the relevant bank account.
- Update relevant Master Data and work with MRD/FO Data team for any required changes (for example vendor extension and bank details update)
- Ensuring, updating upfront agreements through the Engagement Confirmation Tool (ECT) particularly the details in the receiving units of the services rendered i.e. Vendor no., recipient coding, budget holders
- Ensure Intra Group accounting activities for monthly reconciliations and quarterly reporting are performed within closing timeline.