Where you fit in?
As Shell pursues its ambitions towards net zero emissions, the role of insights will be even more important in continuing to build trust, loyalty and credibility among our key stakeholders. Quality data turned into insights will serve a fundamental role in shaping decisions and actions. You will be part of the Analytics, Insights and Measurement team: a dynamic team of specialists in this area, who partner with colleagues across Corporate Relations and sometimes beyond. We are responsible for managing a range of tools (opinion research, media monitoring, digital analytics) to produce range of insights - including understanding key audience expectations and mindsets, tracking Shell's reputation amongst society and influencers, monitoring topics and issues of relevance to Shell and assessing content performance.What's the role?
In this role you will join a dynamic team and help maximise the value of SEO through driving awareness, advice and implementation of search friendly on-site content, effective technical SEO and link building. As an SEO advisor you will support the delivery of the SEO strategy through understanding stakeholder requirements and translating them into SEO programmes.
Your role will include:
What we need from you?Leadership skills
- Project manage SEO programmes and ensure tasks are delivered on time and align to global standards
- Develop central processes and guidelines for stakeholders and partners to follow
- Co-ordinates all technical SEO tasks delivered via the delivery team
- Is a focal for Corporate Relations stakeholders to propose relevant SEO solutions
- Using data & analytics to measure the impact of SEO activities for Shell's priority websites and pro-actively seeks out areas in need of improvement
- Maximise performance - deliver improvements and outcomes to close gap to potential
- Learner Mindset - role model curiosity and reflection; encourage people to learn from mistakes and successes.
- Maximise performance - integrate and collaborate across boundaries to maximise commercial value for Shell as a whole.
- Solid and demonstrated experience with SEO
- Thorough knowledge of search or web analytics tools including such as Brightedge, Google Search Console or Adobe Analytics
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, influencing internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Proven expertise in designing processes and operational models within large organisations
- Problem solving abilities, when presented with challenging or ambiguous requests.
We are keen to support flexible working arrangements, subject to local regulations and legislative frameworks. If this is of interest to you, please describe in your application the type of flexible working arrangements for which you would like to be considered (e.g. part-time, job share).