Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently recruiting for Structural Designer t o work on the engineering and project management services in Al Khobar office
Skills / Qualifications
- Part of Structural Design Division to deliver projects from scope and through to project completion
- Prepare structural steel 2D framing and detail drawings for green field and brownfield projects (topside and jackets), drawings
- Prepare equipment support, pipe support and cable tray support drawings of existing structure
- Liaising with the other discipline teams to ensure we meet the project outcomes and schedule
- Familiar with Saudi Aramco standards, international codes and industry standards such as PIP, APIRP2A, EEMUA, AWS, etc
- Diploma holders with at least 1+ years minimum experience.
- At least 1 year shall have been in a designer role in the structural discipline.
- Diploma/Degree or Advance Certificate in Engineering / Design.
- Producing design layouts, detailing and fabrication drawings.
- A technical associates diploma/degree or equivalent in education and/or experience.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with good initiative and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated experience with engineering teams to deliver complex projects whilst exceeding client expectations
- Basic knowledge in using structural software's MicrostationV8i and AutoCAD.
- basic knowledge in Microsoft offices like Excel, Word..etc.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering, helping to unlock solutions to critical challenges in energy and materials markets. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in 60 countries, employing around 35,000 people. www.woodplc.com Diversity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.