Amplify Energy is seeking a team-oriented individual who will perform the maintenance and production activities of existing wells, monitor production in assigned area, and work to optimize production in a safe, cost-effective manner.
- Operate producing wells, injection wells, and production facilities
- Responsible for checking oil/gas wells which includes daily gauges, data retrieval of data, CO2/water switches, troubleshooting, and performing maintenance on equipment as required
- Analyze surface and subsurface equipment performance
- Maintain and increase production levels where possible
- On-site facility operations
- Record pressures
- Supervise, schedule, and coordinate daily activities of contractors
- Take 24-hour call outs when on duty
- Input daily production data in the accounting system
- Evaluate problem wells, discuss enhancements, complete AFE request, and carry out enhancement
- Ensure Regulatory requirements are maintained
- Maintain a safe and environmentally friendly workplace for staff and contractors
- Attend production, completion, and safety meetings
- Perform duties in accordance with all Amplify Energy policies and guidelines
- Work with EH&S Representatives to investigate and complete incident and accident reports
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Five years of related experience in the oil and gas industry in the Lease Operator capacity preferred
- Vocational training in general maintenance, oil and gas production or relevant field preferred
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Broad knowledge of cased hole operations
- General knowledge of surface and downhole artificial lift equipment
- Demonstrated problem-solving ability applicable to well operations, logistics, sourcing, and safety
- Excellent collaboration, interpersonal, and communication skills with the ability to build productive relationships
- General knowledge of surface production facilities and operations, including compression (flash & VRU ops), SWD ops, oil & gas gathering/sales facilities and meters, chemical treating, CDP's, H2S ops, etc.
- Comprehensive knowledge of EH&S Policies and local, State, & Federal Regulations regarding air emissions, spills, SPCC, Emergency Response, etc.
- Computer proficiency and the ability to learn company-specific computer applications
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.