Amplify Energy Corp. is an upstream company focused on the acquisition, production, and development of oil and gas properties in the United States. Our properties consist of mature, legacy oil and natural gas fields. We are focused on maintaining production across our high-quality asset base and executing our strategic priorities. We are currently seeking an Instrumentation & Electrical Technician to join our Oklahoma Asset Team.
Responsible for installation, maintenance and repair of electrical equipment used in operation facilities and properties, electrical and software systems associated with each.
Job Description Essential Functions:
- Directs contractors engaged in construction and maintenance of communication, electronic measurement and control activities.
- Performs upgrades, programming, and maintenance of Automation, Electrical, and SCADA systems to ensure reliability and run-time of equipment and maximize efficiency as required and directed by the SCADA System Supervisor.
- Serves as a resource for troubleshooting field operations issues and problem-solving.
- Serves as liaison between Field Operations and Automation, Electrical, and SCADA department's personnel and contractors to ensure projects are successful.
- Troubleshoots data and connectivity issues at the wells and facilities.
- Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and implementation of the Automation, Electrical, and SCADA projects at the field level as delegated by the SCADA systems Supervisor.
- Maintains superior level of network and system performance in line with local and corporate business objectives.
- Must be a self-starter and able to deliver consistent results.
- Guides team through accurate and timely root cause analysis of SCADA system issues.
- Performs other duties as requested or assigned.
Experience and Essential Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Associates Degree in Instrumentation, preferred
- State Electrical License preferred
- Must have a valid driver's license and maintain an acceptable driving record
- 2 years minimum of experience maintaining motor controls, relay logic, RTU (Thermo Fisher AutoPilot Pro), Allen Bradley PLC (MicroLogic 1400), associated instrumentation, and communication networks (Cellular Modems and Xetawave).
- Ability to plan, organize projects and inspection schedules
- Microsoft Office knowledge
Physical Job Requirements:
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. frequently
- Work extended hours, on-call rotation, and as required for emergencies on projects or outages.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.