As our Supply Chain Initiatives Manager with Veolia Water Technologies and Solutions (VWTS), you'll be responsible for leading people in the function as well as executing continuous improvement initiatives focused on cost, cash, service, and transaction processes that drive 'best overall supply chain costs' for our North America region. The role will work with regional Commercial team members aligning to sales strategy and translating into production, shipping, and inventory strategy based upon best overall supply chain performance analysis. You'll need to be an analytical thinker, good communicator, display leadership skills, align with Commercial / Finance teams, and can manage conversations at various levels of the organization. This is a key role and you'll be empowered to drive standardization of processes through use of digital tools and solutions, ensuring control and sustainability through management of KPIs.Key Responsibilities:
- Partners with the NAM Commercial team to understand overall demand and specific market segment needs, and translate into inventory and manufacturing strategy to achieve business operating commitments
- Develop and ensure an optimum demand-manufacture-inventory-distribution model to drive the most efficient flow of materials and products at a value cost, service and inventory
- Continually analyze the network and implement effective actions and delivery solutions that drive cost, service and cash
- Develop processes, metrics and cross-functional operating rhythms to ensure cross-functional alignment, focus on critical needs, and drive performance
- Drive projects and process improvements with cross-functional teams to drive the most efficient flow of materials and products at a value
- Pursue PSI/supply chain functional excellence in all areas
- Identify key Material Master Data needed for the process and develop update frequency, standardization of setup, and explore expanded use of digital tools to leverage
- Act as a change agent, systematically driving continuous improvement and change, setting the pace of change to grow and integrate the business
Other Useful Skills & Abilities:
- Education in field of expertise like operations, supply chain management, business (Bachelor's degree) with a minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar or related role.
- MRP experience and knowledge in ERP system software (preferably SAP)
- Certification in supply chain APICS, certified in production and inventory management (CPIM) or lean/six sigma (Black Belt Lean/Six Sigma training is preferred)
- Prior supply chain operations and manufacturing experience (Chemical plant experience preferred)
- Good interpersonal, negotiation, and leadership skills
- You should have a result oriented mindset and experience with project work will be helpful
- P&L, Balance Sheet, and Cash Flow practice and understanding
- Ability to develop creative solutions to complex problems leveraging data
We offer competitive compensation and benefits working in a dynamic environment with challenging projects and training provided to ensure your success.
We realize diverse teams make smarter decisions, deliver better results, and build stronger communities. We're an organization that champions diversity and inclusion at every level and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace!