Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently recruiting for a Executive - Payroll with extensive experience in the oil and gas petrochemical industry.
This position is responsible for closely working along with payroll function for managing & administration of centralised Payroll of multi locations over India and ensuring timely compliance and accuracy, delivery in monthly Payroll activities.
Skills / Qualifications
- Timely Updates of New joiner Inputs to PAYROLL system and submit for review from
- Timely update of PF / ESI inputs into PAYROLL system and ensure the same inputs reflects in all the employee reports like payslip, Tax slip etc.,
- Employee Master Update input from intranet online forms ECF/ERR received from HR, Admin to be updated to PAYROLL system and submit for review.
- Timely update of Yearly / Midyear increment Master change inputs to be updated on vendor PAYROLL system and submit for review.
- Co-ordination with various department / locations for receipt of payroll inputs and further Consolidation of Monthly Payroll Inputs and submitting for review.
- Receiving input from leavers for Over time, Timesheets and other relevant inputs and Prepare leaver F&F input for review, thereafter submit to Payroll vendor for F&F settlement process.
- Maintenance of leaver Trackers towards full & final settlement document delivery controls and Maintenance of other required Trackers if any like vendor issue Trackers & internal payroll issue trackers.
- Co-ordination with Vendors for payroll output follow-ups and etc., and drive them to get outputs as per monthly calendar.
- Follow-up with New joiners for Bank Account Inputs in Time and update the ADP Interface.
- Co-ordination with Post payroll vendor for New joiner PF inputs to update on Payroll vendor portal,
- Handling of Monthly & Yearly Sodexo activities like ordering New card towards Sodexo meal card and Gift card and placing\processing invoices for Monthly Money loading.
- Responsible for PAYROLL information Confidentiality Maintenance.
- B.com or M.com or MBA
- Working Knowledge in Handling Employees salary Tax computations, TDS and filing of returns to issuance of Form16.
- Basic Knowledge of Labour laws.
- Knowledge in payroll statutory compliances like TDS. PF, PT, LWF, ESI etc.,
- Proven working experience as Payroll Executive
- People oriented and results driven
- Knowledge of any Payroll systems and databases
- Working knowledge in MS Office (Excel, word, Power point etc.,)
- Good in PAYROLL related calculations & Analytical skills
- English speaking, listening, writing
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering, helping to unlock solutions to critical challenges in energy and materials markets. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in 60 countries, employing around 35,000 people. www.woodplc.com Diversity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.