Aramco energizes the world economy.
Aramco occupies a unique position in the global energy industry. We are the world's largest producer of hydrocarbons (oil and gas), with the lowest upstream carbon intensity of any major producer.
With our significant investment in technology and infrastructure, we strive to maximize the value of the energy we produce for the world along with a commitment to enhance Aramco's value to society.
Headquartered in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and with offices around the world, we combine market discipline with a generations' spanning view of the future, born of our nine decades experience as responsible stewards of the Kingdom's vast hydrocarbon resources. This responsibility has driven us to deliver significant societal and economic benefits to not just the Kingdom, but also to a vast number of communities, economies, and countries that rely on the vital and reliable energy that we supply.
We are one of the most profitable companies in the world, as well as amongst the top five global companies by market capitalization. Overview
Hospitality Management Specialist will be responsible for all type of hospitality program activities associated with Saudi Aramco major promotional sponsorships. Duties and Responsibilities
- Communicate the annual hospitality program for major promotional sponsorships to the business / service lines.
- Handle the coordinating with all the business / service line regarding their nominations.
- Handle all type of activities related to hospitality management and guest relations.
- Handle and answer all queries received from proponent organizations regarding the hospitality program, such as program details, logistics, invitations, etc.
- Planning, organizing, and managing the hospitality program operations of the sponsored events to ensure efficiency.
- Plan, communicate, track invitations and RSVP.
- Evaluate requests against criteria and prepare request and input to be presented to the Hospitality Committee for review.
- Communicate approvals/declines to proponent organizations.
- Communicate the number of attendees to event organizer for each event.
- Coordinate all type of logistics requirements related to guest's participation.
- Ensure alignment with all related stakeholders participating in the events.
Minimum five years' experience in hospitality management or protocol.
Bachelor's degree in Hospitality management / Bachelor's degree in Business Administration
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Working environment
Our high-performing employees are drawn by the challenging and rewarding professional, technical and industrial opportunities we offer, and are remunerated accordingly.
At Aramco, our people work on truly world-scale projects, supported by investment in capital and technology that is second to none. And because, as a global energy company, we are faced with addressing some of the world's biggest technical, logistical and environmental challenges, we invest heavily in talent development.
We have a proud history of educating and training our workforce over many decades. Employees at all levels are encouraged to improve their sector-specific knowledge and competencies through our workforce development programs - one of the largest in the world.