Company: NES Fircroft
Skills: Project Management, Planner / Scheduler
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Netherlands, Netherlands
PLANT PRODUCTION SCHEDULING / RAW MATERIAL / MASTERBATCH PLANNING:
- Coordinating and adjusting production schedules e.g. in consultation with central Planner, Asset Management, production, customer services, shipping) for all plants.
- Keeping track of planning progress, identifying and solving bottlenecks during normal production progress but also during shut downs, trial productions, etc.
- Monitoring the feasibility of schedules and taking action in case of impending disruptions
- Administrative management and data analysis of raw and auxiliary materials
- Advising line management on trends, bottlenecks and possible new planning concepts
- Correcting bottlenecks and/or problems
- Optimizing the overall planning process
- Participating in multidisciplinary project teams and leading projects
- Operationally and professionally managing LP1and 2
- Participating in weekly operations meeting and preparing (minutes and actions);
MRP (MATERIAL REQUIREMENT PLANNING):
- Execute MRP planning
- Identify bottlenecks and/or problems.
- Taking corrective action
- Analyzing failure patterns and preparing targeted recommendations;
RAW MATERIAL PROCUREMENT / MASTERBATCH (TOLLING) CONTROLLING:
- Coordinating information with suppliers regarding quantities, specifications and availability data.
- Supplier/toller relationship management
- Supplier/toller evaluation
- Toller inventory control.
- Optimizing TM (Toll Manufacturing) policy;
MATERIAL MANAGEMENT CONTROLLING / BULK PLANNING (OVERSPILL/SILO) / PACKAGING PLANNING / TRANSFER PLANNING:
- Ensuring delivery of finished goods
- Storage planning in relation to packaging and/or location planning
- Monitoring stock volumes
- Handling transfer orders
- Registering and administration in SAP
- Transporting finished product to storage locations
- Coordinating information with transporters and storage companies
- Correcting bottlenecks and/or problems
- Leading improvement projects, drafting recommendations
- Drawing up and reporting on the bulk planning
- Identifying bottlenecks and/or problems
- Taking corrective measures
- Analyze malfunction patterns and draft targeted advice
- Bagging orders
- Packing Forecast
- Participate in re-work meeting with shift - Advise on storage strategy (silo, container);
PACKAGING MATERIAL PROCUREMENT:
- Ordering packaging material.
- Contact suppliers
- Calculate order volumes based on forecast.
- STOCK AGEING:
- Management of stock shelf life data
- Management of packaging material stock
- Analyzing stock data and advising on bottlenecks Optimization of stock (qualitative and quantitative) also in consultation with other European plants
- Blocked stock and Transition material
- Contributing to a KPI system; IMPORT / CO-PRODUCER:
- Coordinating information with co-producers regarding quantities, specifications and availability data
- Optimizing CP policy - Ordering the product
-Monitoring the entire transport process and preparing reports regarding bottlenecks, among other things;
SHIPPING PLANNING (COMMERCIAL ORDERS) & SHIPPING CONTROLLING:
- Optimization of Freight costs / billing process
- Handling Marine Cargo Claim & QN (Quality Notification)
- Initiating improvements.
- KPI / feedback / Delivery. Performance
- Conducting audits of Transport Companies (Performance assessments)
- Selection and performance monitoring of Transport Companies
- Analysis and approval of new Concepts within authorization area;
LOGISTICS SERVICE AND PLATFORMS CONTROLLING:
- Handling of logistics purchase orders - Invoice handling, approving & controlling
- Months end process cost center /SES - KPI reporting (internal and against suppliers)
- Performance analysis - advising line management on trends, bottlenecks and possible new concepts; PROCESS IMPROVEMENT:
- leading (multidisciplinary) process improvement projects;
- Leading (multidisciplinary) improvement programs in the field of quality.
- Key user (SAP) Europe focal point - (Leading) Auditor;
TEAMLEAD: - Functional team leader;
GENERAL PERFORMANCE IMAGE OFFICER:
- Functionary is fully active independently on all tasks
- Is preventively active with regard to bottlenecks/problems (strategic)
- Develops new concepts, prepares recommendations and presents them to MT
-Supervises LP1 and 2 professionally and operationally; TRAINING / EXPERIENCE:
- MBO++/ HBO - 5-7 years of functional experience
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.