As a Senior Project Engineer you will have responsibility and accountability from identifying problems to implementing multi-discipline solutions for a new to build Manufacturing facility in Abu Dhabi.
This will involve working in a team setting with colleagues and stakeholders from across the organization. Responsibilities:
Who You Are: Minimum Qualifications:
- Manage and coordinate projects on site including construction of the facility
- Manage internal stakeholders and report to management with full transparency on project status with respect to safety, budget, schedule, scope, and risks.
- Plan, schedule timelines, monitor and follow-up on Capital projects ensuring safely and timely completion and within total documentary compliance.
- Solve sophisticated or novel problems by analyzing data, gathering input, and observing operations.
- Support corporate capital expenditure budgets.
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or other engineering discipline
- 5 to 10 years of work experience in chemical production, mining or Metallurgy.
- Site based experience.
- Middle east working experience.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.