Intern/Co-op University Internships - 2023 opportunities Would you like the opportunity to work in a global energy company? Do you enjoy taking on challenging projects? Join our innovating Internship Program
The Baker Hughes Internship is designed to enable undergraduates pursing a Bachelors degree to gain hands-on work experience as the foundation of their professional lives. Our internships will give you first-hand insights into the processes, systems and practices that are aligned to ensure customer needs are met through flawless execution and the application of leading-edge technology. Partner with the best
Our internship will provide you with the opportunity to become familiar with Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E). You'll participate in technically focused training, team meetings and work on projects and present your results. During your internship you will be supported by a buddy and your manager who will ensure that you have a valuable learning experience.
As an Intern, you will be:
To be successful in this role you Should:
- Receiving coaching and mentoring to enable you to complete assignments and projects to develop your learning and skillset
- Completing internal projects to deliver customer outcomes and identify business improvements
- Learning internal software to assist with the completion of projects and tasks
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams and interns to interact and network with global business leaders
- Applying Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E) standards and procedures in all situations to ensure compliance is maintained
As Materials Intern You Will
- Be currently enrolled in a Systems, Industrial, or Computer Engineering bachelor's degree and have at least 1 year left of school
- Have maintained a GPA grade greater than or equal to 3.0 out of 4.0 or the equivalent in your country
- Be fluent in oral and written English
- Have the legal right to work without restrictions or have company sponsorship in the country you have applied
- Be prepared to enroll yourself with different activities and projects, being owner of them and having an active voice to be part of the team and the company in a large scale
The materials intern will support and optimization of processes to maintain an adequate inventory at the Artificial Lift product line. Essential Responsibilities
- Forecast review
- Tracking of recurring and critical orders.
- Programming of inventory optimization tools, forecast, minimums and maximums.
- SMI review and action plans
- Support to Artificial Lift line Materials team
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward - making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.