The Information Management Engineer is responsible for assisting in delivery of safe, efficient,
and reliable products and services to our customers. The job consults with operations groups as
needed to support the area of expertise and identifies opportunities for continuous improvement
of product and service delivery and formally communicates findings. The Information
Management Engineer actively participates in promoting new technology and services offerings
and supports the PL in risk management and applying lessons learned to improve job design and
execution as related to the area of expertise. They provide real-time support to operations as
- Provide technical support in the area of expertise throughout the Sales and Product and
- Service Delivery process.
- Assist as required with the development of technical job designs for PLs.
- Assist with identifying areas where new and cost effective techniques can be applied.
- Explore opportunities for value-added products and services.
- Consult with Design/Technical Engineer role as required to optimize the technical design.
- Assist in real-time incident response, recovery, and investigation as related to the area of
- Assist in evaluating technical viability and overall appraisal of tenders as related to the area of
- Remain current on new technologies.
- Maintain customer visibility through active participation in professional society activities and
- calls for papers.
- Understand the competition's technical offering.
- Participate in external technical societies and communities.
- Contribute, write and review technical publications.
- Engage with local universities, Customer institutes and research organizations.