Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently recruiting for an entry level Roustabouts/Laborer with a fast-proven record of accomplishments to support maintenance operations in from Cotulla, Yorktown to Three Rivers, TX. Roustabout will be reporting to the lead operator and foreman. Schedule:
5x2 (Mon-Friday) - Full time with opportunities for training and career growth Benefits:
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K + company match, PTO/Vacation and holiday. Other
: All offers are contingent upon clearing a full drug screen, clean background and motor vehicle history report. **Local candidates are preferred. Must live within a 50-60 mile radius. No man-camp.
Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required.
Skills / Qualifications
- Read and understand P&IDs
- Read, understand and follow safety manuals
- Has good knowledge of oil and gas processing
- Understand how separators work
- Understand how heat exchangers work
- Understand basics of gas compression
- Has basic knowledge of pumps (centrifugal and piston)
- Can work as a group and by their self
- Can do physical work
- Can work at heights
- Understands mechanics
- Can work with a variety of tools
- Understands lifting and rigging
- Understands how to work around mobile equipment
- Can operate man lift and forklift.
- High School diploma or GED
- Knowledge and experience performing environmental operation functions
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering, helping to unlock solutions to critical challenges in energy and materials markets. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in 60 countries, employing around 35,000 people. www.woodplc.com Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.