Overview / Responsibilities
Wood in Reading are seeking a Senior HVAC Engineer to join on an agency basis.
The role is to provide HVAC services across refinery, petrochemical and energy transition FEED and EPCm projects.
Skills / Qualifications
- General Responsibility; Performing HVAC engineering activities for projects
- Acting as Lead HVAC Engineer when required
- Acting as originator (or checker) and approver (where necessary) for all HVAC engineering deliverables
- Assist in planning and scheduling of discipline deliverables and activities
- Coordinating with all disciplines (as necessary) in the preparation and development of the deliverables
- Performs sizing of HVAC equipment to the degree necessary for the stage of project
- Degree Qualified in relevant field
- O&G / Energy Transition Experience
- FEED / EPC experience
- Experience of client management and briefing activities.
- Experience of coordination activities within a multi-disciplinary environment.
- Sound technical, construction and specification knowledge of HVAC / Building Services equipment, and systems.
- Good project management skills within HVAC discipline.
- Experience of client / industry standards in the Oil and Gas sector.
- Knowledge of current 'Green' directives as they relate to HVAC and building services
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering, helping to unlock solutions to critical challenges in energy and materials markets. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in 60 countries, employing around 35,000 people. www.woodplc.com Diversity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.