- Minimum 10 years' experience in technical & supervisory roles in oil and gas related projects in the field of engineering design and construction, preferably with major international IOCs, with broad and extensive knowledge of industry standards, codes & specifications, appropriate safety criteria, offshore facilities piping and structure design; construction; hook-up and completions
- Oversight of the hook-up activities associated with the piping and structural aspect of all greenfield offshore facilities. This will require interaction with the offshore construction teams as well as onshore construction teams ensuring timely preparation for the execution of the work as well as supporting the offshore campaigns in any capacity required to achieve Hook-up and Mechanical Completion of the Facilities.
- Onshore based non-rotational role. Will require some offshore work and business travel particularly Indonesia fabrication yard.
- Participate, review, and provide input into hook-up design, documents and reviews related to f and structural constructability
- Actively support fabrication and construction activities in remotely and in the yard to ensure hook-up scope is fully accounted for, has been appropriately planned, and reflects the planned construction completion prior to sail away
- Oversee Contractor materials management for fabrication and erection required for hook-up including coordination for spools and erection materials
- Ensure Contractor systems completions documentation fully accounts for the piping and structural hook-up scope as defined up to mechanical completion
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.