- More than fifeteen (15) years in Project Execution, with a strong background in fabrication, construction and management of large green field construction activities.
- Proven experience with Advanced Work Packaging (AWP) methodology and systems completion management
- Experience with multi-cultural type Projects.
- Experience with LNG Projects
- The position is responsible and accountable for all civil and structural construction, including storage tanks, activities pertaining to the scope of EPC-1 activities at Site through hand-over to the Commissioning and Completion Teams in accordance with the Completion Sequence.
- This position is located at Site to supervise the execution of the fabrication and construction works, ensuring compliance with the approved construction sequence and a seamless transition with the pre-commissioning, then commissioning activities.
- Start with end in mind" Project, with the necessity to achieve a smooth and flawless construction execution and transfer to the commissioning team to secure first drop LNG from LNG Trains.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.