Do you enjoy ensuring the production of high quality for Flexible Pipe Systems Manufacturing?Would you like to join our team responsible for running an exciting and busy warehouse?Join our Warehouse team
We devise smarter systems to control and monitor oil and gas extraction. Innovating in the energy industry, our subsea and surface pressure capabilities are industry-leading.Partner with the best
The role focuses on operations and executions; production support; delivering to customers; developing an operational yearly plan for all warehousing activities; suggesting improvements in products/ processes/ procedures.
As a Warehouse Leader, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Complying with the HSE & Quality policy for your assigned area of work.
- Managing front-line manufacturing employees, this position manages a team of 20 hourly employees.
- Developing and maintaining metrics/KPIs, competency, training and safety records.
- Leading a small manufacturing unit or a part of a bigger unit with a budget ~ $ 1.0 million.
- Reviewing warehouse and yard throughput and efficiency, identify opportunities -investigate, develop action plans, and execute plans.
- Running Cyclecount/API in line with company guidelines; ensuring trained and qualified personnel are in place to perform CC/API tasks.
- Implementing Warehouse, policies, processes and procedures to aid and improve operational performance (Standardized KPI'S) in line with the quality systems (EMIS).
- Ensuring the relevance and accuracy of all documentation relating to goods in and goods out including labeling of all stock items.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a High School Diploma with proven experience in a Manufacturing Leadership role.
- Have proven experience in Production or Warehouse Supervision.
- Be APICS certified or on the journey to become certified.
- Be team focused, able to make decisions and be willing to take on responsibilities across functions and team boundaries.
- Be able to influence others to take on responsibilities and beyond team boundaries.
- Be self-motivated with a willingness to work within a group or individually in a multi discipline environment.
- Have clear communication and negotiation skills.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
- Shift Pattern
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward - making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.