Employment basis: Staff
Start date: Urgent, into summer
At Leap29 we have been engaged by one of our long standing clients in Aberdeen to secure a Proposal Manager on a staff basis.
For a subsea EPCI firm, my client is seeking a Proposal Manager who will work with the Commercial team to assist in the planning, execution, and delivery of in-house tenders as part of a global support function and following the established tender process. This role offers the opportunity for the Proposal Manager to gain comprehensive exposure to both the commercial and technical aspects of the business.
- Lead the tender process to deliver the complete bid in accordance with the company tender procedure.
- Co-ordinate the screening and evaluation of business opportunities.
- Support the management team in formulation of the bid/no-bid decision and bid strategy.
- Manage all relevant stakeholders and contributors to ensure accurate and timely delivery of inputs to the bid and in line with Client requirements.
- Implementation and adherence to Company procedures necessary for maintaining the necessary quality and standards of tenders.
- Co-ordinate the review and approval cycles to deliver a technically robust bid which is accurately estimated, planned, and assessed from a risk perspective.
- Coordinate clarification meetings with Clients.
- Assist with the contractual and commercial discussions and negotiations.
- Maintain all formal correspondence with Client during tender phase.
- Plan forthcoming bids, events, tasks, key dates and required manning level.
- Create and ensure contact with key personnel in Client organisations and collect information on prospects.
- Identify, highlight, and contribute to process and business improvements.
- Educated to degree level, or have relevant work experience
- Relevant work experience preferably within the Subsea Oil and Gas Industry.
- Strong commercial knowledge and experience in tendering or project activities.
- Experience of estimating contractual negotiations and technical understanding preferred.
- Organised and able to manage time effectively to meet deadlines.
- Team player with focus at building relationships and leading teams.
- Excellent communication skills across all levels of the organization.
If you are interested, please feel free to submit your application to Angus McCormick without delay.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!