Location: Darwin, NT
Type of contract: Permanent employment
- Gold Tier Private Health Cover
- Income Protection Insurance
- Wellness Benefits
- Employment Assistance Program
- Family Focused Leave Policies
- Discounted Stock Purchase Program
- Attractive compensation package
- Great opportunity to develop your experience within the Oil & Gas sector.
Cameron Valves in Darwin is currently looking for a Valve Service Team Lead.
Cameron is one of the most respected names in the production valve business, having the largest global service network for oil and gas valves, and routinely works on major projects around the world
This lead role ensures customer valves and equipment are serviced, maintained, repaired, and tested in line with product specifications and the maintenance schedule. In addition, the role promotes best fitting and testing practice, ensures a safe working environment as well as mentoring and developing the careers of the workshop technicians.
- Assist the management with planning, resourcing, scheduling, and supervision of production work within workshop area
- Deliver daily prestart toolbox talks with workshop technicians
- Ensure production documentation and quality records are maintained accurately
- Lead role in the performing of function and pressure testing, diagnosis, and servicing of a wide variety of valves, actuators, gearboxes, and other associated equipment
- Assist in the professional development of the workshop technicians
- Assist and actively participate in maintaining Company accreditation of AS4801, OHSAS 18001, ISO 9001 and ISO/IEC 17025
- Lead, promote and actively contribute to a positive Health, Safety, Quality and Environment culture.
- Assist in maintaining regulatory and contractual compliance
- Reside locally in Darwin or in Australia (This is not FIFO. Company will provide relocation support for non Darwin resident)
- Have the full right to live and work in Australia including offshore
- Hold a relevant mechanical Trade qualification (such as Maintenance Fitter or Fitter Machinist)
- Have a minimum of 4 years' experience working as a Mechanical Tradesperson (or experience in a related mechanical industry)
- Good English written & verbal communication
- CERT IV Training and Assessment
- Prior experience in a supervisory or team leader role
- Prior experience working on production valves & associated equipment
- "DG" High Risk Work Licence (Dogman) to operate workshop overhead gantry crane
- "FT" High Risk Work Licence (Forklift Truck) to operate workshop forklift
- General knowledge of Oil & Gas industry specifications and standards
- Familiar with Oil & Gas industry quality, health, safety and environment standards
Please apply via this advertisement and upload detailed resume and a cover letter outlining your qualifications and work experience.
Only successful applicants that meet the above criteria will be contacted.
SLB is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.
We are committed to providing employment opportunities for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.