As Construction Manager your main responsibilities include:
- Broad experience of Engineering, Design, Manufacturing and Construction together with relevant Commercial experience in Contracting / Procurement.
- Experience must enable the ability to relate to Customers, Senior Executives, Engineering, Operations, Manufacturing, External Engineering Organisations, Suppliers and Contractors.
- An ability to handle a wide range of demands and commitments and to have the skills to manage these while maintaining the confidence of Senior Management and the support of the Project and Site Teams.
- Ability to act with the highest regard to the safety of the work undertaken, the health of employees, contractors and him/or herself and for the environment.
- A high personal standard of integrity.
- Experience gained in similar project environment is a large advantage.
- Direct and Lead the operations in KSA reporting to the Project Manager and Project Director to achieve excellence in Construction performance, against KPI's related to EHS, Cost, Schedule and Quality
- Lead and direct the operations in KSA in the accurate assessment of safety, execution, resourcing and financial and schedule performance to ensure timely reporting to the Project Manager and Project Director
- Support and drive improvements in the organisation across the functions to ensure ongoing improvements in EH&S and Engineering excellence
- Engage with third parties as appropriate (Clients, local authorities, subcontractors and suppliers) in order to execute the Project scope of work
To be eligible for the position of Construction Manager in KSA, applicants must have a bachelor's degree or above.
A Degree/Master's Degree in the fields of Electric or Industrial Engineering is required.
Certificate holders for electric engineers and construction engineers will be preferred.
Applicants who are Arabic speakers and with English communication full proficiency will be preferred.About Petroplan
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.