HR Benefits Internship - 12 monthsLocation:
Crawley, UKAbout Us:
We are a global technology company, driving energy innovation for a balanced planet.
At SLB we create amazing technology that unlocks access to energy for the benefit of all. That is our purpose. As innovators, that's been our mission for 100 years. We are facing the world's greatest balancing act- how to simultaneously reduce emissions and meet the world's growing energy demands. We're working on that answer. Every day, a step closer.
Our collective future depends on decarbonizing the fossil fuel industry, while innovating a new energy landscape. It's what drives us. Ensuring progress for people and the planet, on the journey to net zero and beyond. For a balanced planet.
With our 80 Technology centers and 4 research centers around the world we are continuously developing new tools and services to keep us at the forefront of our industry and to meet the challenges of our industry.
More than 98,000 employees over 120 countries already started their SLB journeys. Start yours now!Mission:
The Benefits Intern is responsible for supporting the Benefits Analyst to ensure that all Benefits in the area of responsibility is: compliant with SLB Corporate Compensation principles, policies and guidelines; competitive in the marketplace; and compliant with local legal and fiscal regulations.Responsibilities:
- Answers employee queries and assists them on benefit queries and plans.
- Assists in maintaining UK Benefit process documentation and information.
- Monitors the employee data information managed within My Benefits (benefits portal) and advises KL HR Hub of any corrections required
- Reviews and prepares the provider data reporting on a monthly basis
- Assists with the monthly payroll reporting of flexible benefits
- Assists with the Annual Enrolment processes, including maintenance of flexible benefit plan rates, User Acceptance testing & benefit reporting
- Requests payment of selected monthly benefits including CCV, ISA & Flexbank
- Participates in discussions with benefit providers to assist in the management of services.
- Participates in continuous improvement initiatives.
- Complies with all applicable Schlumberger standards and policies.
- Ensure compliance with the Data Privacy and Protection Guidelines and relevant legislation.
- Leading by example: Strongly protects and acts as guardian to our Values, Policies and Personnel Principles and encourages employees to do the same.
- Visible and accessible: Is visible, approachable and available to all employees.
- Results oriented: Delivers the right thing, on time, with quality and accuracy.
- Proactive: Identifies, assesses and addresses potential issues in the workplace. Actively promotes continuous improvement of HR Policies and Standards.
- Responsive: Commits to keep employees and managers informed of status of queries, issues, or concerns, and follows up through closure.
- Trustworthy: Establishes a relation of trust with employees through openness, adherence to commitments, and maintains confidentiality.
Currently has or is in the process of obtaining a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Human Resources, Business Management or related subject.
SLB is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.