Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world's premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries. Duties & Responsibilities Purpose
To assist with running the Warehousing function. Functions
- Rotational warehouse duties required within the warehouse (goods inwards, imports, shipping).
- Check goods inwards from suppliers and worksites
- Locate stock into designated areas.
- Pick items for shipping.
- Assist with cycle count and stock taking when required.
- Assist Warehouse Management with inventory reconciliation and inventory issues.
- Prepare items for shipment to worksites.
- Driving duties as/if required for local collections and deliveries.
- Book out equipment/spares to workshop personnel and to job sites.
- Participate in weekly 5S audits when required.
- Demonstrate a commitment to continuously improving your working area through 5S activity.
- Full driving licence.
- Forklift Qualification.
- Dangerous Goods by Sea.
- Dangerous Goods by Air.
We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to advance in an international company. To apply, click 'Apply Now'.