, we are looking for an Electrical Project Engineer
within Eni Plenitude Renewables Spain SLU in Madrid, Spain.
You will be responsible for participating in the projects' commissioning process by supporting the Construction Team in the commissioning of the interconnection and generation facilities with REE and other stakeholders affected, coordinating, and defining proper commissioning procedures and elaborating the punch lists. As a member of the engineering team at Eni Plenitude Renewables Spain SLU you will be responsible for
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements
- Engineering design (LV/MV/HV) and analysis to support Business Development, Execution and Asset Management teams.
- Ensuring detailed knowledge of the interconnections of each node in the development/construction phase of PV/Wind plants.
- Supporting the Business Development team in the interface with Electrical System Operators in relation to technical questions and requirements.
- Cooperating with the Project Manager and the procurement department for the preparation of the relevant invitations to tender packages and liaise with the engineering department in preparing the required technical documentation concerning interconnection at POI depending on the characteristics of each node.
- Liaising with engineering contractors during the design phase in order to ensure the design optimization, the compliance with local regulations, and the preparation of the required technical documentation.
- Supporting the Project Manager for the preparation of the decision support package required to achieve the final investment decision on the projects.
- Reviewing and verification of the detailed engineering of the interconnection infrastructures at POI provided by the Technical Advisors/Contractors.
- Analysing and approving of MV/HV interconnection equipment (power transformers, medium and high voltage switchgear, metering, AC chokes.... etc);
- Supporting the Legal Department in the negotiation of EPC and O&M contracts.
- Ensuring the proper handover of the Engineering Package to the Construction Team and provide clarifications and flag critical technical points to the local site teams prior to the start of construction.
- Supporting the Construction Team on technical issues with the relevant contractors and in the organization of the engineering activities during the Construction Phase.
- Coordinating with the Asset Management team any necessary technical upgrades/retrofits to the Assets associated with regulatory changes or new Grid Operator requirements.
- Electrical Engineering Degree with more than 8 years of experience in solar PV/wind and connection to the grid of renewable energies
- MV/HV skills regarding interconnection infrastructures (substations, electrical lines, switchgears...etc) for PV/Wind plants
- Proficiency level of English & Spanish language both spoken and written is required. Knowledge of French will be a plus
- Knowledge of International Standards (IEC) applicable to PV/Wind sectors and Spanish technical laws and regulations (in particular in relation to electrical grid interconnection procedures and codes)
- Advanced skills in OFFICE, AUTOCAD, PVSYST, GOOGLE EARTH. Knowledge of electrical design software Dig SILENT Power Factory, PSS/E, ETAP will be a plus.
- Excellent communication, organization, and interpersonal skills.
Madrid, Spain Contract type:
At Eni, people are the key to our success
, which is why our values are focused on diversity, and lifelong learning
Eni evaluates applications regardless of candidates' personal and cultural characteristics or orientations. If your application is among those most in line with the required profile, you will be contacted to continue the selection process . Together we have greater energy.