- At least 10 years' of proven experience in Process, Commissioning and Operations positions within Oil & Gas and LNG Plants.
- Strong leadership skills, experience leading multi-discipline teams, EPC Contractors and working closely with operations and end-users.
- Familiar and conversant with systemization, system completion database, PCC procedures, including SIMOPS.
- Proven experience with Vendors operating in the LNG industry such as main refrigeration compressors, liquefaction equipment, power generation, utilities, cryogenic pumps, control systems, etc.
- Proven experience with commissioning of Process Licensed Units.
- Experience with PCC of large utility systems including: steam, boiler feedwater, large cooling water systems, cooling towers, desalination plant, power, air, N2 generation/distribution systems
- Responsible for overseeing the overall pre-commissioning & commissioning activities and works for the EPC 1 Contract [LNG Plant], to ensure EPC-1 Contractor delivery of all aspects related to preparation, coordination, planning and execution of the pre-commissioning and commissioning activities in accordance with the Project Work Time Schedule
- In charge of Process Trains SOW for ensuring EPC Contractor delivery of all aspects related to preparation, coordination, planning and execution of the Pre-Commissioning and Commissioning activities in accordance with the Project Schedule
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.