Company: NES Fircroft
Skills: Electrical Engineering
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
As Electrical Service Engineer,
Skilled technician competent to perform installation, commissioning and troubleshooting of products on site and provide corrective action necessary to achieve improved customer satisfaction.
RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILTY & AUTHORITY:
• Perform projects/jobs, which includes upgrading and/or installing products as well as repair/re-build product performance items
• Investigate reported product problems and initiate corrective action following through on the corrective action required, ensuring successful implementation
• Conduct operational analysis, make improvement recommendations and conduct retrofit management to assist in the development of products
• Participate/assist in product design reviews through analyzing events, preparing review packages, and recommending solutions as required.
• Provide information and support all customers with equipment problems
• Perform any other work-related task as required as assigned
• Comply with all Company and HSE procedures and policies
• Ready to travel on call for both local and international locations
BEHAVIORAL SKILLS/COMPETENCIES & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Bachelor's degree in Electrical engineering or equivalent with 5+ years' experience in Oil & Gas sector
• Knowledge of drilling rig equipment/operations.
• Good relationship with all employees and superiors
• Good relationship with Client, Supplier & global team members
• Knowledge in Inspection, Measuring Instrument, Basic Computer knowledge in MS Office
• Exposure to PLC, Java preferred - read and write programs
• Provide design solution and work internally to release them
• Good report writing and communication skills
• Able to read and interpret, drawings, diagrams
• Experience on Amphion and cyberbase systems
Bachelor's degree in Electrical and instrumentation engineering
Experience: In Oil & Gas sector,
Job Level: 5+ years' experience
Prior Experience with RIG Equipment
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.