Role: Mechanical Static Engineer
Job Location: Saudi Arabia Preferred candidates currently in Saudi Arabia Minimum Requirements
Knowledge and skills:
- Hold a bachelor's degree in Mechanical engineering (Static equipment).
- Must have a minimum of 7 Years' experience in Oil & Gas industry operating facilities. A Fundamental of Engineers (FE) License is preferred.
- Provide day-to-day technical support to operations and maintenance to troubleshoot rotating equipment related issues.
- Develop, evaluate and review rotating equipment engineering design for reliability enhancements and required modifications/upgrades.
- Develop and maintain the reliability reports for rotating equipment.
- Review the equipment historical data and conduct reliability studies.
- Analyze and diagnose machinery vibration and in reliability practices (predictive maintenance, lubrication, etc).
- Participate in pre-commissioning and commissioning of new equipment, field checkout and testing walkthroughs and prepare exception list and work on resolution related exception items.
- Lead and participate in teams preparing the startup, normal operation, and shutdown procedures and developing of department's Operation instruction Manuals (OIMs).
- Provide field support during startups, shutdowns, and initial Turnaround and Inspection (T&I) for all major process equipment that is required after one year from onstream date/commissioning.
Conduct rotating equipment performance evaluations by conducting performance test to assess, troubleshoot and optimize gas Compression processes. Review and evaluate design or proposed changes.
- Lead, monitor the efforts in troubleshooting and determining the root causes of failures for several types of rotating equipment such as gas compressors, air compressors, pumps, gearboxes, motors, etc.
Work on developing the basic aspects of "layers of protection" as mandated by the new corporate program Asset Integrity Management System (AIMS) as they apply to protection of process facilities from hazardous incidents.
- Develop process KPI's for plant rotating equipment operation performance. Participate in troubleshooting and investigation teams to solve process upsets.
If Interested, Kindly share your cv on email@example.com
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.