Role: Piping Engineer
Job Location: Saudi Arabia Preferred candidates currently in Saudi Arabia Minimum Requirements
- 7 years of related experience, preferably in the oil & Gas industry or similar process industry working in the engineering design and construction phase of projects.
- Experience in the support of both small- and large-scale capital projects.
- Familiar with International Engineering Codes and Standards.
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal and written).
- Dynamic attitude towards project improvements and savings.
- Must have a thorough knowledge of best engineering practices, solid industry codes and standards background (ASME, API, NACE, ASTM, ISO) and use of engineering software.
- Plan & Organize
- Analyse & Solve problems
- Communicating openly & effectively
If Interested, Kindly share your cv on email@example.com
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.