Process EngineerRole and responsibilities
Supports the UAE organization by initiating and implementing new technology for a new to build manufacturing facility in Abu Dhabi. (SITE BASED ROLE).
In this role the Process Engineer will become the "Center of Excellence" globally for the new patented technology used. Education and experience
- BSc. or MSc. level in Chemical Engineering.
- Background in Chemical, Mining or Metallurgy.
- Knowledge of complex production processes, preferably in a high tech environment.
- New technology experience is a plus.
- 5 to 10 years of working experience as Process engineer and proven ability to lead projects with a multidisciplinary approach.
- Site experience as it's a site based role with option to work from home 2 / 3.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.