- Professional experience: 8 years' post-graduate experience in purchasing of goods/services in the Oil & Ga
- Industry his/her field and the O&G industry
- Advanced level in procurement of materials/services.
- Good technical knowledge of materials/services in his perimeter
- Good knowledge of the international and local market and able to analyze the market trends
- Good knowledge of C&P tools fundamentals (SAP, GEP, Coconut, etc.)
- To perform various types of purchasing activities to meet the requirements of the company in a safe,
efficient, economic, auditable, and comprehensive manner
- To manage purchasing processes in the most professional manner: delivering best quality in time and at theoptimal cost for the company.
- To mentor members of his/her team
- To identify potential risks, propose solutions and mitigation plan.
- Monitor suppliers performance and flag any observations.
- To ensure the Partners' Entities requirements satisfaction to avoid any shortages which expose the Company to operation/production problems
- MM creation and modification in Coconut tool and SAP
- High value procurements in Oil field services
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.