Skills: Design Engineer, HVAC
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Al Khobar, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently recruiting for a HVAC Designer with extensive experience in the oil and gas petrochemical industry.
• Responsible in Drafting / Detailing of HVAC / Plumbing & Utilities related works
• Responsible for engineering of the assigned HVAC drawings / task
• Draft as per inputs & check General Arrangement & Detail Drawings & Preparation of HVAC Sectional Drawings.
• Report to Lead Civil Designer / Lead Civil Engineer / Lead HVAC Engineer
• Coordinate with other disciplines & project team to meet the project schedules on submissions of HVAC deliverables and ensure all deliverables comply with quality as per Client specifications & standards.
• Must be a self starter and independently develop routing based on the Calculations provided by Lead Engineer / Associate Engineer.
• Must be capable of designing Plumbing Drawings such as Water Supply, Drain and Waste Vent Layouts & their isometric drawings
• Interpret vendor drawings / other discipline drawings for HVAC deliverables requirements.
Skills / Qualifications
• Diploma or Equivalent qualification in Mechanical or drafting discipline.
• Should have minimum experience of 10 years.
• Able to communicate in good English with other disciplines in an effective manner.
• Willing to have the patience to face work pressure & challenges
• Familiar with Saudi Aramco Standard Engineering (SAES) in HVAC, ASHRAE, SAMCNA, etc.
• Must be able to work in a team with work share basis.
• Must have worked in Micro station & AutoCAD software.
• Has experience in at least one Oil & Gas project in HVAC Services, must have sound technical knowledge in HVAC detail engineering & drafting using relevant codes & standards.
• Hands on experience in any design calculations is advantageous.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering, helping to unlock solutions to critical challenges in energy and materials markets. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in 60 countries, employing around 35,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.