Skills: Mechanical Engineering, HVAC
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Khobar, Saudi Arabia
Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is recruiting Associate Technical HVAC Engineer to further increase the capacity and knowledge base of the well - established CSA Engineering department with integrated building services division. This will give you the opportunity to work on a wide range of Wood. projects
• Familiar with basic HVAC & Plumbing Systems
• Basic Knowledge of HVAC Equipment such as Air Handlers, Package AC Units and other HVAC accessories.
• Basic knowledge of ASHRAE Codes, International Plumbing Code & International Mechancial Codes and any familiarity with saudi Aramco standards within your domain will be an added advantage
• Demonstrable ability to Work in team environment and willing to take ownership of work.
• Have interest in the oil / gas, hydrocarbon, refinery, offshore, or infrastructure industries.
• Open to Field visits and possibility of field assignment at plant/construction site.
Skills / Qualifications
• Bachelor of Science in mechincal Engineering or Equivalent
• Should be proficient in Microsoft office software (Word and Excel).
• Should have basic knowledge of drawing preparation in buildings services, HVAC and Plumbing.
• Should also be familiar with editing, opening, and reading drawings in AutoCAD / MicroStation
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering, helping to unlock solutions to critical challenges in energy and materials markets. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in 60 countries, employing around 35,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.