Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Khobar, Saudi Arabia
Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently recruiting for Engineer with experience in oil and gas, hydrocarbon refinery, offshore, mining or infrastructure industries having engineering design project experience.
• To demonstrate ability to Lead a Project with Architectural dominance
• Responsible for building design per green building design concepts and application of LEEDs principles in design.
• Originate new and revise existing engineering deliverables.
• Revise and check engineering deliverables against company procedures, standards, and checklists.
• Supervise engineering work being produced by juniors.
• Conduct and receive trainings related to job as required.
• Planning and completion of work within allocated man-hours effectively and plan work to avoid slippage.
• Interfaces, coordinates and communicate effectively with the Project Manager and other team members.
• Delegation and distribution work as well as manage billability of team.
• Coordinates with all disciplines (as necessary) in the preparation and development of the deliverables and ensure that other disciplines input are incorporated.
• Go for site visits and verify site conditions and markup drawings/perform as-built activities.
• Manage deliverables submission with required quality checks and proper management of record.
• Technical report writing and preparation of presentations.
• Full knowledge of Aramco, Sabic, Royal commission, SBC and HCIS standards.
• Technical bid evaluation, Vendor document review and subcontract scope management.
Skills / Qualifications
• Bachelor's Degree in Architecture or Architectural Engineering
• Minimum of 15 years of experience including 5 years Middle East experience
• Saudi Aramco Codes and standards with excellent safety awareness
• Extensive knowledge of all international codes and standards, mainly the International Building Code
• Extensive knowledge of all Saudi Arabia's codes and standards, mainly the Saudi Building Code
• Extensive knowledge in industrial buildings
• Extensive knowledge in BIM/Revit
• Extensive knowledge in Autocad and Microstation
• Extensive knowledge in 3D Studio Max
• Extensive knowledge in Navisworks
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering, helping to unlock solutions to critical challenges in energy and materials markets. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in 60 countries, employing around 35,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.